This laboratory located in Custom House, Kolkata, started functioning in 1914. The laboratory is presently NABL accreditation in accordance with standard ISO/IEC-17025:2005 in the discipline of chemical testing for Gold and Iron Ore.
Description of samples received (major commodities) for testing:
- Vegetable oils , Plant extract, Husk, Soya bean extract.
- Prepared animal fodder
- Pan Masala & Tobacco
- Minerals, Ores, Slag, Ash
- Mineral Oils, Coal, Coke & Waxes
- Rubber & articles thereof
- Leather & their articles
- Paper/Wood & Textiles
- Seizure samples (NDPS, Gold, Silver & Misc.)
Page Last Updated On: 23 Feb 2022