This Laboratory, situated in Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House, NhavaSheva, Uran, has been functioning since 1997. The laboratory has been granted NABL Accreditation in accordance with the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 in the discipline of Chemical - Solid Fuels (Coal).
Description of samples received (major commodities) for testing:
- Oils and Fats
- Ores and Minerals- Iron ore, Copper ore, Titanium dioxide, Lime Stone, Clay etc.
- Petroleum products-Mineral oils, Bitumen, Waxes, Coke and Coal etc.
- Chemicals and Formulations
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Paints, Varnishes, Dyes
- Essential oils and Perfumeries
- Soaps and Detergents
- Plastics and Polymeric Formulations, Rubber and Rubber products
- Leather and its products
- Paper and Paper Boards, Wood and Wood products
- Textiles- Silk, Cotton, Polyester, Viscose, Nylon, Acrylic, Wool etc.
- Metals and Alloys- Iron, Copper, Aluminium, Zinc, Steel etc.
- Glass, Marble, Tiles and Ceramic Products
- Cement and its allied products
Page Last Updated On: 23 Feb 2022