The Central Revenues Control Laboratory is located in IARI, PUSA Campus. It started functioning in 1939. A sub laboratory also functions at the New Custom House, New Delhi.
Description of samples received (major commodities) for testing:
- Oils and Fats
- Ores and Minerals- Iron ore, Copper ore, Titanium dioxide, Clay etc.
- Petroleum products- Mineral oils, Waxes, Coke and Coal etc.
- Chemicals and Formulations
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Paints, Varnishes, Dyes
- Essential oils and Perfumeries
- Soaps and Detergents
- Plastics and Polymeric Formulations, Rubber and Rubber products.
- Leather and leather products etc.
- Paper and Paper Boards, Wood and Wood products.
- Textiles- Silk, Cotton, Polyester, Viscose, Nylon, Acrylic, Wool etc.
- Metals and Alloys- Iron, Copper, Aluminium, Zinc, Steel etc.
- Glass, Marble, Tiles and Ceramic Products
- Cement and its allied products
Page Last Updated On: 26 Dec 2017